KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Dragon lookalike contest coming soon via MAMA

Go down

G-Dragon lookalike contest coming soon via MAMA Empty G-Dragon lookalike contest coming soon via MAMA

Post by iLabTaemin Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 am

"What if I become eliminated, even though, I am G-Dragon?"

It has been revealed that the 2009 MAMA will be hosting their own "G-Dragon Lookalike" contest on November 21!

Many netizens are already excited and anticipated this upcoming ideal event as G-Dragon himself posted an update on his me2day:

"I heard that Mnet is in the middle of preparing something particular..I'm also going to register. G-Dragon lookalike! What if. . . I get eliminated?"

Netizens aren't surprised at the jokester's playful "worried" manner.

The PD behind all of this, Choi Jae Yoon, chuckled and said, "It may be a little burdening to people to consider themselves to be a G-Dragon lookalike since the artist is such a trendsetter. However, this is a great opportunity to be able to stand alongside G-Dragon on the stage. There are many registered applicants already from many different areas in Korea. Also, we are also calling parents of some students who applied stubbornly for permission so that they can at least try to have this memorable experience."

This really sounds like an epic event and I'm certainly looking forward to all the contestants who have applied for this contest! However, I wouldn't be too surprised if Noh Hong Chul , B2ST's Dongwoon and Lady Gaga applied for the contest.

source: allkpop
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down