KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Dragon and Taeyang to sing together for MAMA

Go down

G-Dragon and Taeyang to sing together for MAMA Empty G-Dragon and Taeyang to sing together for MAMA

Post by iLabTaemin Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:37 am

After announcing that 2NE1 will be delivering a special performance for I Don't Care as a musical for 2009 MAMA, it seems like the Big Bang boys will bring their own fun to the party as well. Not all the members though - just their resident soloists, G-Dragon and Taeyang.

The two buddies will perform as a duet for the song, Korean Dream. This song, specially featured by Taeyang, has been included as one of the tracks for G-Dragon's solo album. The fans' excitements are now exponentially rising, since this will be the first time these boys will perform as two on stage. As many already know, G-Dragon and Taeyang have been long-lasting friends years prior to their debut, and still known for their sweet bromance.

YG Entertainment revealed,

"Because these two members have been along together for so long, they are always in harmony. It just makes us smile with pride to see these two boys giving care for each other regardless of the busy preparation for their own upcoming solo stages. It will be an awesome stage."

source: allkpop
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down