KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars cheer Kara’s Nicole on..

Go down

Stars cheer Kara’s Nicole on.. Empty Stars cheer Kara’s Nicole on..

Post by iLabTaemin Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 am

Nicole just started her journey to attend a prestigious college for the Mnet reality show, KAIST Season 3 and her celebrity friends are cheering her on all the way.

On Nicole's minihompy, different friends of hers left encouraging video messages. Since Nicole is waiting to hear from 4 different colleges, her friends are hoping the best for her.

Kara's Goo Hara, Kim Tae Woo, and Jewelry's Kim Eun Jung are some of the stars that have shown lots of love and support for Nicole.

Kim Eun Jung said, "I hope Nicole gets into a college." Then she put on glasses and said, "Which is better, me with glasses or me without glasses?" Nicole started to crack up because she didn't fully understand what Kim Eun Jung said. Then Kim Eun Jung joked, "If you can't understand that, how can you go to college? Nicole is very good at speaking but not so good at understanding and listening. How can you study like that?"

Kara's Goo Hara commented, "I got her a pen to encourage her." Kim Tae Woo said, "I hope you get accepted and work hard in college."

source: allkpop
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down