KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole starts college!

Go down

Nicole starts college! Empty Nicole starts college!

Post by Xiatistic Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Nicole of Kara started her college life and the first episode of Nicole the Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science aired today. Netizens watched as Nicole basically suffered through the process of getting in and attending her first class.

When she walked into her first class, she introduced herself and sat down to learn some science. She looked totally stunned each time the professor talked with challenging vocabulary. Not only were the words challenging, but when she figured out the definitions in English, she was a bit embarrassed because they were words about the intimate body parts of animals.

Take a look at Nicole's face; it's pretty hilarious

People were also surprised to see Nicole's pretty no-makeup face. I even thought she looked better with no-makeup. I think she would agree because she even says that her no-makeup face is looking good today. She laid in bed telling the camera that she doesn't want to study.

She sure looked cute on her first day but she took class as nap time and fell asleep! She probably didn't understand a word and we all know what it's like to sit in science class and not understand anything.

I'm sure Nicole will be able to step up her game and bring more to her college experience soon. Keep up with Nicole and the rest of Kara over at Karaholic.
Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

http://twitter.com/Xiatistic

Back to top Go down