KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee shows love to fans for their triple crown

Go down

SHINee shows love to fans for their triple crown Empty SHINee shows love to fans for their triple crown

Post by iLabTaemin Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:15 am

SHINee expressed their happiness with their fans! Today, each of the members added a comment through their group's me2Day, which was created recently.

Unfortunately, their leader Onew did not comment due to his ongoing recovery from swine flu.

[Jonghyun] Triple crown!! Heart throbbing mutizen song!!! Let's go far with your loves~ Everyone be careful of cold!!

[Key] I love you♥️(I was a little surprised hehe)

[Taemin] Thank you all the noonas (older sister) dongsaengs (younger sister) aunts who gives their best for us^^!! Everyone jjang (awesome), I am really happy^^;;;

[Minho]Onew hyung~ recover fast so we can perform together~ You know that there must be all 5 of us for SHINee to shine, right~?

SHINee had just captured their Mutizen triple crown on Inkigayo on 15th November. They sure must be happy with their triple crown! Congrats to SHINee!

source: allkpop
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down