KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee Ring Ding Dongs without Onew on Music Bank

Go down

SHINee Ring Ding Dongs without Onew on Music Bank Empty SHINee Ring Ding Dongs without Onew on Music Bank

Post by iLabTaemin Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:03 am

Last week, SHINee had special guests to perform with as they had Super Junior's Yesung and Leeteuk filling in one at a time as Jonghyun and Onew took turns being absent due to their diagnose with swine flu. Today on Music Bank, SHINee performed their hit-song Ring Ding Dong, but yet again they were missing a member and leader, Onew, who is recovering from swine flu. Unfortunately this time they performed as a 4 member group, without any fill in for Onew.

A representative of SM Entertainment stated, "They [SHINee] will perform as a 4 member group on Music Bank. Onew is close to a full recovery, but I think not to the point where he can perform yet." According to the representative, Onew will visit the hospital today to get a check up for his swine flu. If there isn't anything wrong, he will be declared to be fully recovered today.

Check out the 4 member SHINee's performance of Ring Ding Dong!

source: allkpop
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down