KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD's yoona and soo young's ideal man is....

2 posters

Go down

SNSD's yoona and soo young's ideal man is.... Empty SNSD's yoona and soo young's ideal man is....

Post by iLabTaemin Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 am

During the filming for a upcoming Hello Baby episode on KBS JOY, the girls of SNSD / Girls' Generation played a truth game.

If you can recall, this is the same episode and game where Tiffany blushingly revealed that her ideal man was Jo Kwon of 2AM. During the same truth game SNSD members YoonA and Soo Young both revealed that their ideal man was none other than Lee Seung Gi. They had a playful battle on who would actually win his heart, I think YoonA would have an advantage there.

After the show was done filming the girls approached the director of the show and asked him why they couldn't invite Lee Seung Gi himself as a special guest "one-day dad" on the show. This particular show seems like it's going to be a lot of fun and is scheduled to air on November 17th.

source: allkpop

Last edited by iLabTaemin on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

SNSD's yoona and soo young's ideal man is.... Empty Re: SNSD's yoona and soo young's ideal man is....

Post by Xiatistic Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm

2AM is getting the rage
Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

http://twitter.com/Xiatistic

Back to top Go down

SNSD's yoona and soo young's ideal man is.... Empty Re: SNSD's yoona and soo young's ideal man is....

Post by iLabTaemin Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 am

What a Face
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down