KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A preview of 2NE1’s musical: 21st Street

Go down

A preview of 2NE1’s musical: 21st Street Empty A preview of 2NE1’s musical: 21st Street

Post by Xiatistic Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:48 am

There's not much time remaining until MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) and the public is already on the edge of their seats in eager anticipation for the epic showdown that will be held on the 21st.

As you may already know, 2NE1 will be delivering a musical performance of their popular song I Don't Care as well as the members' solo and duet tracks. While Dara's Kiss and Bom's You and I are familiar to viewers, CL and Minzy's Please Don't Go was released only recently so many people are looking forward to watching the maknaes' first performance on stage.

It was also reported that actor Lee Yong Woo from SBS Style would be sharing the stage with the fierce foursome, playing the role of a "bad boy."

To build on the hype even further, a preview titled "A Musical: 21st Street" was uploaded on to Dara's me2day, providing a sneak peek at what is expected of 2NE1 on MAMA.

Always taking fans into consideration, the 4-D unni of the group even included a message:
"Wassup_!?^.^ 2NE1 finally completed the rehearsals for the musical!! Kya…ㅠ I Don't Care~ You’ll be able to witness our acting in the performance even better, keke. Anticipation? Anticipation? Many of you will come and see it, right~?!↗️Come on!^.^"

It's a YG domination on allkpop's main page right now, but I know our friends over at YG Ladies aren't complaining one bit.

Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

http://twitter.com/Xiatistic

Back to top Go down