KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang on the Oricon Weekly

Go down

Big Bang on the Oricon Weekly Empty Big Bang on the Oricon Weekly

Post by iLabTaemin Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:57 pm

While Taeyang focuses on his solo activities for Wedding Dress in Korea, Big Bang is together as a group in Japan. A little over a week ago they released their 3rd Japanese single titled Let Me Hear Your Voice (Koe wo Kikasete) and today they came in at number 4 on the Oricon Weekly sales chart by moving 20,051 units.

A pretty good number, they sold a little bit more with My Heaven and Gara Gara Go. Nevertheless, this still is an impressive feat. As a reminder it took TVXQ a few years before they started getting first place and 150,000 weekly sales on the Oricon, so it'll also be a slow process for Big Bang and they could grow into such popularity in the future. But I'm sure many of you miss them back in the motherland, hopefully Big Bang focuses as a group back in Korea, it's been way too long since they last released an album together in Korea. Thanks to UVERealm for the tip and remember to check out the BBVIP Forums.

source: allkpop
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down