KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyun Joong is disappointed with SS501 members’ looks

2 posters

Go down

Hyun Joong is disappointed with SS501 members’ looks Empty Hyun Joong is disappointed with SS501 members’ looks

Post by iLabTaemin Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:49 pm

SS501 currently in the midst of their Rebirth album promotions, recorded an episode of Star Golden Bell recently and their dorky personalities shone when they were asked questions by the program's host.

In the beginning, the SS501 members were asked, "Which member are you most envious of?", and the unanimous choice was leader, Kim Hyun Joong. When asked for a reason, Kim Kyu Jong said, "This person was born as a sculpture. As an artist, it's really enviable."

The host then turned his attention to Hyun Joong and asked him if there was anything about Kyu Jong's appearance that he was envious of, "Compared to being envious, I would like to touch on the things that disappoint me. Kyu Jong is actually dropping hair despite his young age", which led to laughters all around the studio.

That was not all as Hyun Joong continued in jest, "Even though I was born in the same year as Youngsaeng, he gains weight rather easily. As for Jung Min, my first impression of him was that he looks old. Even now, I still find that he looks old."

This particular episode with SS501 will be aired on 14th November.

source: allkpop

Last edited by iLabTaemin on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Hyun Joong is disappointed with SS501 members’ looks Empty Re: Hyun Joong is disappointed with SS501 members’ looks

Post by Xiatistic Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:27 pm

ohhh....
they disappointed their leader!!
Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

http://twitter.com/Xiatistic

Back to top Go down

Hyun Joong is disappointed with SS501 members’ looks Empty Re: Hyun Joong is disappointed with SS501 members’ looks

Post by iLabTaemin Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 am

yeah,
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down