KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who does Tiffany Miss, Miss and Miss?

2 posters

Go down

Who does Tiffany Miss, Miss and Miss? Empty Who does Tiffany Miss, Miss and Miss?

Post by iLabTaemin Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:16 am

Guess who made my - yes, MY - Tiffany feel depressed over the last couple of days?

On MBC's Music Core, which she hosts along with her SNSD group mate Yuri, Tiffany expressed her feelings for no one other than famous actor Jang Dong Gun.

ang Dong Gun had publicly admitted two days ago that he has been dating famous actress, Ko So Young, making many ladies and even some gentlemen to feel depressed by the fact that the best looking man in Korea is no longer available.

While Miss, Miss and Miss is the title of K.Will's new song, it was at the same time Tiffany's confession to Jang. There's no doubt that it was a witty way of expressing her feelings and introducing the song at the same time.

source: allkpop
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Who does Tiffany Miss, Miss and Miss? Empty Re: Who does Tiffany Miss, Miss and Miss?

Post by Xiatistic Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 pm

ahhh!!
Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

http://twitter.com/Xiatistic

Back to top Go down

Who does Tiffany Miss, Miss and Miss? Empty Re: Who does Tiffany Miss, Miss and Miss?

Post by iLabTaemin Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:32 am

What a Face
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down