KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara’s Show and Tell on Idol Big Show

2 posters

Go down

Kara’s Show and Tell on Idol Big Show Empty Kara’s Show and Tell on Idol Big Show

Post by Xiatistic Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Overdue, but surely not forgotten, another group left their impression on the masses during SBS's Idol Big Show. Guess who! If you guessed the lovable girls of Kara then give yourself a high five.

These lovely ladies kicked off their series of awesome appearances with a a video revealing their morning look at 8AM. Though it was not exactly the most flattering side to see, the girls were good sports and even greeted the cameras "Good morning!" in English. Playing along with Hara, the trouble maker who brought the cameras inside their dorms, as they awoke from their slumber, the girls went about their usual morning routine, from getting dressed to chowing down on a homemade breakfast courtesy of leader Gyuri. Even though they were all natural and extremely worn from their excruciating schedules, the girls took the time to comically bid their maknae Jiyoung farewell as she left for school. The revealing video ended with the remaining four members of Kara goofing off and dancing to various popular songs like 4Minute's "Muzik" and Brown Eyed Girls "Abracadabra."

The girls continued to show their dorky and cuter sides in an interview they held with the man of the hour, G-Dragon. After the series of questions were answered, the highlight of the interview was shown: G-Dragon got schooled by Kara on their famous "butt dance."

Now let's get to the part that everyone's been waiting for: the performances! The ladies kicked off the show, trotting it up with their covers of Jang Yoon Jung's "Oh My!" and Kim Hae Yeon's "It's a Snake." Stay tuned for a twist on their epic butt dance at the very end as well!

Perhaps the biggest treat was their final performance for the show special. Nicole and Hara heated up the stage with a sexy chest poppin', hip groovin' number to Madonna's "Music." As the sexy duo got down and dirty, the trio consisting of Jiyoung, Gyuri, and Seungyeon stole the show with their hip hop moves to Wreckx's "Rump Shaker." Finally, the girls come together to finish up their sexy performance to Ciara and Missy Elliot's "Work." What made this particular performance so special to kamilia was that it was very reminiscent of Kara's "Break It" days, when they had a very strong and sexy concept with equally powerful dance moves. After several singles where the concept was nothing but overwhelming cuteness, Kara shows how versatile they really are in the entertainment field.

Stay tuned for more Kara lovin' right here on allkpop! Not enough room to spaz here? Make sure you check out Karaholic where you can spaz to your heart's content about these sexy ladies!

credits:allkpop
Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

http://twitter.com/Xiatistic

Back to top Go down

Kara’s Show and Tell on Idol Big Show Empty Re: Kara’s Show and Tell on Idol Big Show

Post by iLabTaemin Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:20 am

:d
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Kara’s Show and Tell on Idol Big Show Empty Re: Kara’s Show and Tell on Idol Big Show

Post by Xiatistic Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Smile
Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by iLabTaemin Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:27 am

tnx for the info Very Happy
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiatistic Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 pm

your welcome!
Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by iLabTaemin Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:55 am

What a Face
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down