KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaebeom’s current status at Dankook University

Go down

Jaebeom’s current status at Dankook University Empty Jaebeom’s current status at Dankook University

Post by iLabTaemin Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 am

As if it weren’t enough, KHottests, 2PM’s Korean fanbase, have done it again! These dedicated fans have dug up information regarding the Leadja’s enrollment in Dankook University, which he had previously attended.

On the 19th, a curious KHottest called up the Business Administration Office of Dankook University to see if s/he could get some clarification on Jaebeom’s enrollment within the school. The following conversation is what happened over the phone after a man answered the call.

KHottest: I’m calling to ask you one thing…

Man: Yes…

KHottest: I know that 2PM’s Park Jaebeom is a student of this school but is he on temporary absence or did he withdraw from the school?

Man: …(Pause. He murmurs to himself.) Why do you ask?

KHottest: Ah, I was just wondering how he dealt with his school issues before leaving.

Man: It doesn’t seem like he submitted any papers requesting a leave…(Keeps murmuring to himself)

KHottest: He didn’t submit any documents then? From my knowledge, if you don’t submit any documents requesting a leave, then your name gets removed from the school’s registrar…

Man: He did not send any papers of that sort.

KHottest: Then is he currently not enrolled in the school?

Man: Yes…(All the while murmuring)

The KHottest further mentions that although Jaebeom is currently not enrolled, he can return to the school after he pays for his tuition.

source: allkpop
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down