KPOPH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee’s Jonghyun is fully recovered

2 posters

Go down

SHINee’s Jonghyun is fully recovered Empty SHINee’s Jonghyun is fully recovered

Post by iLabTaemin Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:55 am

During the four days of Jonghyun's absence due to his diagnosis of swine flu, the fans had to suffer the unbearable emptiness on the stage. Although his spot was filled with Super Junior's Yesung, SHINee did not "shine" as brightly as when they were together. But no worries now! It seems like Jonghyun is finally free from the virus. It has been reported that Jonghyun is now fully recovered from the flu, but not quite to return back to his activities yet.

SM Entertainment stated,

"Jonghyun is fully recovered from the swine flu. However, his physical condition is still not the best, so we will have to see."

Jonghyun showed his strong desire to return on stage as well. Since he could not face the members himself because of the airborne H1N1 virus, he filmed a word of encouragement for his members and called each one of them before the performance. He also delivered a heartfelt apology for not being able to be with them. Now, that's what I call friendship!

Meanwhile, SHINee was recently triple-crowned for their song, Ring Ding Dong for not only on SBS Inkigayo and KBS Music Bank, but also on this month's Mnet's M! Countdown. Hope to see you soon, Jonghyun!

source: allkpop

Last edited by iLabTaemin on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

SHINee’s Jonghyun is fully recovered Empty Re: SHINee’s Jonghyun is fully recovered

Post by Xiatistic Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:02 am

yey..happiness but sad for Onew Oppa
Xiatistic
Xiatistic
Promoter

http://twitter.com/Xiatistic

Back to top Go down

SHINee’s Jonghyun is fully recovered Empty Re: SHINee’s Jonghyun is fully recovered

Post by iLabTaemin Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 am

yeah Sad
iLabTaemin
iLabTaemin
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down